Header Ads

Introduce-Yourself

 Hi, Everyone !


Assalamualaikum. I am really thankful to you as you have given me a chance to introduce myself.



This is Magfarat Akter. I was born in Laksmipur but grown up Dhaka. I am currently studying Intermediate at Central Women's College. I am a digital marketer with SEO skills and have a deep knowledge of digital marketing and SEO. I have 3 / 4 years of experience doing as about this. I always want to be creative and try to learn new things every day. I like to spend some time blog writing. I think blog writing is my hobby. I am 18 years old. Four members of my family including me. I am the youngest member of my family. I have an older brother he always supports me and he is very sensitive. My father is a businessman and mother housewife. I love them so much. My dream is to serve my country as a skilled freelancer.



Thanks again for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.







1 comment:

Theme images by Petrovich9. Powered by Blogger.